London Borough of Islington
Framework Agreement Supply of Fixed Wire Testing
Estimated £500,000 contract value over 48 months
NIC Testing & Inspections
Details of Services Provided:
We are carrying out the Electrical Installation Condition Reports for the London Borough of Islington, on all of their public buildings, which include the Town Hall, the Public libraries, Museums, Day / care centres and other Commercial Buildings.
The buildings are being tested on a continuous 3 year rolling programme.
The scope of works for the Electrical Installation is to:-
- Liaise with the client, the building manage and programme in the works
- carry out a visual inspection of each property a provide a quotation
- carry out the testing as laid out in BS7671, and the NICEIC reconmendations
- Correcting any code 1 items as they occur
- Providing a NICEIC condition report, complete with a list of all coded items found
- Provide a detailed quotation, with photo evidence for the client
- Carry out the remedial works as requested by the client, these range from replacement of broken accessories, installing labels, and signage, to installing new distribution boards and rewiring circuits / areas.